LAWYE.RS is a law firm directory and content platform for those seeking legal help and information. Law firms are able to submit a basic listing for free, and upgrade to a premium listing for an annual fee. Consumers can search the directory and access the content at any time for free.
Why should your firm consider upgrading to a premium listing?
Our law firm directory receives millions of visitors that are actively seeking legal assistance, placing your firm in front of consumers that need the services you provide.
For only $997 per year, you can secure a premium listing that places your firm at the top of the search results, while allowing you to list an unlimited number of office locations and lawyers.
We provide you with numerous benefits that are only available to our premium listing directory members:
- Full detailed listing, including:
- Link to your website
- Link to your social media profiles
- Complete contact details (address, city, state, zip)
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- Full firm description and lawyer profiles
- Logo, images & video
- Premium listings appear at the top of the search results, above the regular listings.
- Premium listings can be edited and/or managed at any time through your LAWYE.RS online account.
- Contributor accounts for all lawyers on staff, allowing unlimited publishing of blog content on the LAWYE.RS blog. All contributor bios also allow for one link to their firm’s website. Contributors may also link to relevant information and blog posts on their firm’s website.
- Real-time lead generation. You can designate any phone number you would like for call-ins and pass real-time form leads to an email address that you specify. There is no cap on leads or any additional cost for leads. It’s an added benefit of your directory membership.
- Premium listings are ad-free. Upgrading removes advertisements from your listing, driving all attention to your firm and not third-party advertisements.
What details do premium listings contain?
Once you claim your regular listing, you can begin transforming it into a premium listing immediately through your member dashboard. The premium listing sections include:
Contact Information: This includes your firm’s name, address, website address, email address, phone number(s) and social media links.
Custom Listing Title: This is the call-to-action that potential clients will see when searching the directory. You will want to create a title that explains what your firm specializes in. For example, “Auto Accident Attorneys in Miami, Florida” is a nice simple title, as is “DUI Attorney in Los Angeles, California.” You have complete control over how you want your firm’s title to appear.
Images & Media: You can upload your firm’s logo or your own personal headshot, along with videos. A premium listing allows you to use images and media that draw extra attention to your listing.
Map Location: Our directory utilizes Google Maps, allowing potential clients to quickly getting directions to your office.
Firm Description: We allow you to use as much space as needed to describe your law firm. This is where you can tell potential clients what to expect when working with your firm.
Multiple-Office Locations: If you have multiple locations, we allow you to list them all.
Lawyer Profiles: With a premium location, we allow you to create a profile for every lawyer on staff.
Practice Areas: With a premium listing, you can select up to 75 practice areas, from a list of more than 250 choices.
Affiliations & Awards: This is where you can list the awards your firm has been presented with, along with affiliations you are a part of.
Contributor Accounts: We allow you to create contributor accounts for every lawyer in your firm, which allows them to publish content on our blog. Every contributor receives an author bio that includes a link to your firm’s website.
Review Disputing: Think a review was incorrectly left on your profile? Premium listings can file a dispute to challenge the validity of a review.
Where do premium listings appear in the directory?
Premium listings appear in the city (or cities) and state (or states) of your firm’s physical office(s) location(s), and under the areas of practice you selected, within your city (or cities) and state (or states).
They appear at the top of the results, above the regular listings.
Secure your premium listing now by finding your law firm in the directory and clicking on CLAIM LISTING. If your firm is not included yet, you can add it here.